Our Timberland PRO® Pit Boss is everything steel toe boots should be: Safe, tough and comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles for traction.
- Rugged nubuck leather uppers for comfort and durability
- Goodyear® welt construction for extra durability
- Steel safety toes for comfort
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles for durable comfort
- Cambrelle® fabric linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Removable, open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 716 grams/1.58 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION™
The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.