These rugged steel toe boots are built to keep you going, even during long shifts. Packed with performance, these waterproof work boots feature 200 grams of insulation for warmth and an oil-resistant rubber lug outsole for traction.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 910 grams/2 pounds
Upper is sealed at the seams to provided durable, long-lasting waterproof protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION™
The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.