Our Rip Saw steel toe boots are built to take on punishing and unpredictable landscapes. These waterproof logger boots resist abrasion and keep your feet dry and comfortable, so you can focus on your work, not your feet.
- Premium waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose cast-metal top hardware for lacing customization and durability
- Unique fingergrip pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ for superior control, support and agility
- Three-rib steel shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Genuine leather welt
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
Footwear features a genuine leather welt for a heat-resistant, durable mechanical bond.