The Gridworks safety-toe men's work boots take on freezing, oily, slippery or rough terrain, with cold-formula outsoles built for traction. Waterproof performance and a taller eight-inch height infuse these boots with the protection you need.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-purpose cast-metal top hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- All-weather TPU (thermos-plastic urethane) outsoles have a flat wedge shape, low temperature formation to maximize traction on cold surfaces, and are oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 980 grams, or 2.16 pounds
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.