The Gridworks men's work boots take on freezing, oily, slippery or rough terrain, with cold-formula outsoles built for traction. Alloy safety toes, waterproof performance and electrical hazard protection infuse these boots with the protection you need.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Alloy safety toes
- Steel shanks
- Brass hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- All-weather TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) flat wedge-shaped outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 800 grams, or 1.76 pounds
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.