Our Disruptor work shoes feature street styling that's packed with technology: Alloy safety toes, electrical hazard protection, oil-and heat-resistant outsoles and anti-fatigue technology.
- Premium nubuck leather uppers
- Alloy safety toes
- Defender Repellent Systems featuring Scotchgard™ Protector
- Bio-Suspension system improves stability, cushioning and flexibility
- Brass hardware
- Cement construction
- Canvas linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Dynamic anti-fatigue footbeds
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resists abrasion
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9) is 605 grams, or 1.3 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.