KEEN MEN'S SHERIDAN INSULATED
If you have cold weather, wet conditions, and long hours...then the waterproof Sheridan Insulated is your new best friend. It's the warmest KEEN Utility boot yet! It features 600g KEEN.Warm insulation and KEEN's Thermal Heat Shield footbed to keep you toasty. The Sheridan Insulated also features asymmetrical composite safety toes and a KEEN.Grip oil and slip-resistant outsole. It's a serious boot you can rely on.
Approximate weight per shoe: 42.3 oz/1199.2 g
Features: Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II), Composite Toe, Electrical Hazard (EH), Heavy Duty, Insulated, Men's Work Boots, Waterproof, Welted
Weather: Cold – insulated, Wet – waterproof
Category: Work Boots & Shoes
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- 600g KEEN.Warm insulation
- 90 degree heel
- Goodyear welt construction
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM - a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED
On the outside, wooly softness; in the middle, support cushioning; and inside, a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.