Our Hyperion men's work boots feature alloy safety toes, lightweight molded EVA midsoles, cement construction, premium leather with a waterproof membrane and dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology for ultimate comfort during long days on your feet.
- Premium leather upper with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber toe and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® XL last for lightweight protection and a superior fit in cold climates
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for lacing customization
- Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) instep overlays for support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing moisture management for all-day comfort
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction is oil- and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Each pair comes with two pairs of laces, one red and one black
- Single boot weight for size 9: 838 grams/1.85 pounds
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Specially-treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
ALLOY XL SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Roomier toe box allows toes to spread out, bend and flex. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments