If you find yourself in some less-than-sterile work environments, these are the boots you need. Our Ag Boss soft-toe waterproof work boots protect your feet from blood-borne pathogens and caustic barnyard substances.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather
- Barnyard and pasture protection
- Blood-borne pathogen certified waterproof membrane
- Square-shaped soft toe
- Classic Western combination three-quarter Goodyear welt and cement-lasted heel pull-on boot construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Patented COOLMAX® thermoregulation technology lining helps to maintain a consistent comfort zone
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Heavy-duty fiberglass shank for torsional rigidity and ladder support
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole features low-profile lugs, is non-marking and is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 980 grams, or 2.16 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Waterproof leather that helps protect from caustic barnyard elements such as manure, urine, blood, oils and acids that can be found within agricultural and livestock environments.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.